Thursday, December 27, 2012

I can feel my hip bones!

I was so excited the other day when I realized I can feel my hip bones. And, I showed my daughter that I can cross my legs!

There are so many small pleasures in losing weight! I look better, feel better, and my clothes fit better. I can wear almost anything in my closet. It's such a joy to be able to take ANYTHING out of my closet and just put it on. I don't have to tug to stretch it or check all angles to make sure I don't embarrass myself. I can even put many pieces in the dryer without fear that I won't be able to wear them again. Luckily, I have some clothes put away that are still too small, so I don't HAVE to buy anything to wear yet. I have 2 pairs of slacks, a pair of jeans, 3 blouses, t-shirts I bought when on the cruise in 2008, and 4 jackets that are still a bit too snug. Hopefully I'll be in them before it gets too warm to wear them.

The blouse I wore Christmas Eve was something I bought with the Dress Barn gift card I received for Christmas 2011. It fit then, but I wasn't comfortable in it. I only wore it one time for Pentecost because it's red and black. Now it is too big and ready to be given away. The other blouse I bought with that gift card has been such a pleasure to wear. It fits well now, and I really like it.

My Mrs. Claus outfit is too big and hangs on me. I won't wear the skirt because it doesn't hang well anymore, but I did wear the jacket at our Toastmasters meeting last week. The suit is going into the give-away box. Maybe an aspiring Mrs. Claus will enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home