Thursday, June 7, 2012

135 keeps getting farther away

I quit going to Weight Watchers a few weeks ago because I didn't like the way they pulled the money out of my account. I never knew when it would hit, and if you're on a tight budget like I am, it sometimes cost an extra $25. Anyway, long story short, I've been going to the gym, and I've been eating a high-fiber diet (at least until this, my birthday, week.) The past few days I felt uncomfortable in my skin, and especially in my clothes. The scale this morning told me why. I've gained 10 lbs since the last time I weighed in at WW.

DANG! So off to the gym I went. I rode the bicycle for 20 minutes. I know it's not a lot, but I'm still getting the hang of going regularly. Yesterday when my alarm went off, I reset it and rolled over. At least today I went. This makes 3 days so far this week. I plan to go tomorrow, and I can go early Saturday. The rest of Saturday is completely booked with a retirement luncheon, Altar Guild, and a wedding. I'll definitely work off the luncheon at the wedding. I hope I remember to wear my pedometer so I can see how many steps it takes to do a wedding.

It's 6:20 AM, and I've already logged in 966 steps!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home