Friday, April 27, 2012

Back to the Blog - at last

Hi! I just realized it was March 4 when I wrote something in this blg. That's been almost 2 months. I'm having a hard time getting into a routine that gets me on track to make changes in my life. I've been busy with Toastmasters and being an Area Governor. Plus our club is celebrating 20 years, so I'm in charge of the celebration. I'm doing it to complete a High-Performance Leadership project to earn DTM. I keep thinking that once all this Toastmaster craziness is over, I'll get back to my health. A friend tries to remind me that I should be working on my health all the time, not just when it's convenient. But I get so tired. Another friend joined the gym a month after me, and she just celebrated losing 50.2 lbs, 45 of them since Christmas! What an accomplishment. She goes to the gym practically every day. Her motivation has been working with a trainer. He really pushes her and she's responding by working hard every day. Not only that, she's following the Weight Watchers plan and tracking everything. That's what they tell us to do, be active, follow the plan, and keep track of everything we eat. I'm just not that disciplined at least not when it comes to my health or is it me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home