Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weight Watchers @ Work At Last

We finally started a Weight Watchers @ Work again. I weighed in 2 weeks ago, and I gained 1.4 lbs. Then, this week I lost the 1.4. I've made some changes, like eating less and trying to eat fruits and my milk every day. I'm not so good at eating vegetables though.

I've been very busy the last week, so I haven't worked out. But I'm ready to get back to the gym, starting in the morning. I'm anxious to find out what happens now that Gold's bought Spectrum. I was told that our Spectrum was going to be a Gold's Gym, so we're very disappointed. They say the amenities will remain, but I don't see how that can happen if they open ours to be a Gold's. They spend so much less than we do. If they lower my monthly fee, I might consider staying, but if they don't, and they fill our club with riff-raff, I'll see what I can do to cancel my year-long membership. I'm sooooo disappointed.

In the meantime, I'll work out as much as time will allow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home