Thursday, December 1, 2011

OK -- I'm Doing It This Time

As usual, I started out on plan. I had 2 servings of oatmeal for 6 pts.

I went to my Weight Watchers meeting, and the leader kept asking questions that could only be answered if we were actually doing the plan. I was so uncomfortable there. I realized I've been treading water, and wasting time and money. I don't want to count points, but I want to lose weight. I have to admit that the only way I can lose weight is if I follow the plan that many doctors and researchers have developed. I'm not the authority. I go to the meetings so I'll learn the right way to live and eat for my health and happiness. I seriously thought about heading to somewhere for a bad lunch. Then I remembered about the can of chicken and can of carrots that I packed for lunch, and I had a can of chicken for lunch for 4 pts.

OK that left 19 pts for dinner. I wanted to go to the gym for the water exercise class, so I planned to have a Sonic burger afterward. I pulled out my Dining Out Companion and found the Sonic burger with mustard is 15 Since I'm allergic to mustard, I ordered mine with tomatoes only and a wheat bun. I brought it home and put fat-free mayo on it, and I savored every bite. I had an apple with their fat-free caramel sauce (3 pts) and I saw that their Vanilla is 1 pt, so that in my Diet Coke brought me to 29 points!! I actually gained 6 pts for the water exercises. But, like someone in the meeting today said, I do it so I can lose weight faster. I hope to show a 4-lb loss next week.

I actually feel really good that I managed to track the whole day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home