Thursday, December 9, 2010

Enough Already!

I've fallen off the wagon, and I can't get back on! I was so excited about the new Weight Watcher's plan, but I can't seem to actually start following it. I've become so used to eating mindlessly again, that I'm starting to backtrack. I gained another pound today. What to do?

Eat fruit!!? Track?? Plan?? Exercise??

I updated my weight loss(?) chart, and I'm ready to draw a line in the sand. I am going to read at least 15 minutes about the new WW plan every night so I'll know more about what I'm supposed to be doing. When I feel like having something that's not part of the plan, I can have enough fruit to feel satisfied.

My son and I went to Marie Callender's last night, and I got the Kickin' Chicken Salad. Oh my gosh, it was delicious! And I put half of it in a to-go container for lunch today. I'll check on the points values and report back. Oh, and I had a sourdough Jack for dinner. Yumm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home