Monday, November 1, 2010

I Think I Broke My Pedometer

I wear it religiously. Today I wore it as we walked after work, and it was blank when I checked it afterward. It is completely unresponsive. I think perspiration got into it's works, or maybe the battery died. I think it would have been about 9000 steps because I had 4200 before the walk, not counting the 160 steps I usually do in the house (today without my pedometer). Oh I'm hoping it was just wet and will return when it dries out.

This is the first night I don't have to work on something on my computer. So I'm here for fun this evening. I've checked my email, and now I'm blogging.

I was so excited Saturday. I got on the scale and it was at 215! Then this morning, I got on and it was back to 220 :( I'm sure eating homemade candy had nothing to do with the gain. It had to be because I didn't eat any vegetables yesterday.

I made up for the nonvegetable day yesterday by eating a can of carrots and 1/2 can of green beans with some beef fajita meat and walking 2 miles! I also walked to the admin bldg and back at a brisk pace. By the time I got back, I was glowing with perspiration.

Food:
egg sandwich, 1 whole egg and 2 egg whites, 2 slices double fiber bread (4)
1/2 sandwich with whole wheat bread, 1/2 serving blue corn chips, 2 cookies, 1 serving pasta salad.
5 oz beef fajitas, carrots, green beans (both with margarine)

Exercise:
9000 steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home