Friday, December 9, 2011

I Lost 2.2 lbs!

I'm very happy that I lost 2.2 lbs! Of course, I wanted to lose more, but I'm happy with 2.2. My buddies lost 5.6 and 2.5. The one who lost 5.6 hit the gym with a vengeance. I want to, but sciatica is plaguing me.

This sciatica has been around since June. I managed to get rid of it for a couple of weeks, but it's back. I'm working out in the pool at the gym at least 3 times a week, but I think it might be making it worse. I've made an appointment for a massage Thursday. Hopefully this will make a difference. The massage therapist said I should notice a difference after the first session. I may need more than 1 session. I'm willing to try just about anything. If I don't feel any relief by January, I'm going to a different Chiropractor. If all else fails, my doctor gave me the paperwork to go for an MRI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home