Sunday, May 12, 2013

I love shoes!

For the past 25 years, I've worn comfortable shoes. I've had loafers, flip flops, and athletic shoes. That's it! Now, I'm actually shoe shopping, finding so many shoes that I like. I like just about everything Avon has in their catalog. As a matter of fact, I just bought 4 pairs of shoes from Avon - flip flops with lots of colorful stones, copper rhinestone sandals, black cutout "cage" wedge heels, and 2-toned blue stretchy sandals. I've polished my toenails, and I'm even wearing shoes without stockings. I've stopped dipping my pantyhosed toes in the pool of fashion. I dove in with both feet. One problem - I'm getting blisters because my feet like pantyhose.

I wore 2-1/2 inch wedge sandals in a nude color Thursday. Really cute, but I have blisters. I have some red 2-inch sandals that I just love. They're from Avon, and they have rubber soles, which make them perfect and comfortable. I wore the cage cutout shoes Friday. And they were so freaking cute. I even wore them to Home Depot, and they were still comfortable when I got home. I actually feel younger in these stylish shoes. Now I know why so many women have a huge shoe collection. I have a shoe thing that hangs on my closet door. Some of the pockets have 3 pairs of shoes in them. Most have at least 2. I saw a really cute shoe cubby thing somewhere that I'll probably have to get. Or I could put them in drawstring bags and hang them on nails on my walk-in closet walls. I've never had this problem before. Usually my problem is a collection of shoes that are no longer comfortable, but I don't want to get rid of them. I've given away lots of them in the past year, and now I'm wishing I kept them. Oh well, live and learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home