Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weight Loss Journey, Walking for Fun?

Today was another crazy day. Now everyone else seems to have gone off the deep end. Luckily it's dumb crazy, not mean crazy. I used to be told I didn't have any common sense. Well, sometimes I think I'm the ONLY one with any lately. SNAP!

I listen to Belleruth every night and decided to listen to the affirmations this morning while I put on my makeup. A strange song was going through my head, and I was tired of it. Belleruth definitely made the song end and gave me something good and constructive to listen to. And it's very relaxing.

Our mailroom refuses to deliver my Avon books for me, so I HAVE to do it MYSELF! Of all the nerve ;O)! I walked to Bldg. 189 today during lunch. It is a gradual downhill to the bldg. My bag was full of Avon books and an order to deliver. But coming back it was up the gradual hill, which didn't seem so gradual toward the end. Luckily, all I had left to carry was a check! I listened to my MP4 player with Earl Nightengale talking about "As a Man Thinketh" and Our Boss (the customer). I didn't clock the distance, but I did the walk, including up stairs into the buildings to the receptionist of 4 bldgs in 28 minutes. I walk a 20-minute mile, so that would be a little more than 1 mile. I'm glad my deodorant works because I was really "glowing" by the time I got back to my office.

I used to suffer walking from my car to the building and back. Most summers, I didn't even go outside. This is the first summer I'm actually getting tanner. So, that makes me beige instead of porcelain. Now, I walk 2 miles at 5:30-6:15, which is the hottest time of the day. I'm getting cramps trying to pat myself on the back ;O)

Food:
2 egg white omelet with mozzarella cheese (2 pts)
1 Krispy Kreme cream filled doughnut (at least 9 pts)
1 serving angelhair pasta with pesto (5 pt)
3 stalks celery (2 pts)
1 serv applesauce (1 pt)
3 slices Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza (customer appreciation size)(18 pts)
6 large marshmallows (3 pt)
2 peppermints (1 pt)
Now that I've added this all up (and remembered the Krispy Kreme, I'm disappointed. I'm not acting like someone trying to lose weight. Plentyoffish.com was right. I definitely lack discipline.

Exercise:
Walked 3 miles (1 + 2)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home