Monday, July 26, 2010

Weight Loss Journey, Walked Alone!

I have to brag -- I just walked 2 miles by myself! The horizon showed signs of rain, but I went anyway. It was pleasant, cloudy, and breezy most of the time. When I got in the car, I saw a drop on the windshield. I thought it might be from the tree I was parked under. By the time I got out of the parking lot, it was coming down -- huge drops. I was afraid it might be hail, but the sky wasn't the right color. It rained the whole way home. As a matter of fact by the time I got home, it was a gale with lightning and thunder.

I thanked God for waiting until I finished the walk. I don't have to tell you that I'm pretty proud of myself.

The food I made yesterday -- the macaroni salad and black-eyed pea salad are delicious. But the raw green peppers and onions don't agree with me. Darn :(

A friend told me I was inspiring her to get back into a walking routine. If I'm inspiring you to do anything, please add a comment to my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts. Also, if you have a comment about the food or anything else, please comment.

Food:
2 servings oatmeal (didn't finish it all) with 1 serving unsweetened applesauce and cinnamon (6 + 1)
1 small gala apple (1)
8 baby carrots (or so) (1)
1 serving macaroni salad (3)
1-1/2 serving black-eyed pea salad (3)
1-1/2 serving beef stroganoff (15)
1 pkg wholewheat crisps (2)
1 peppermint (0)

32 points (6 over). If I lose another pound, I'll lose a point. Hmmm
Look at this -- I'm counting points! I figured it was just a matter of time ;O)

Exercise:
Walked 2 miles ;O) I have to if I'm going to continue to eat like this.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM , Blogger aww said...

I'm curious about what happens when I comment

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home