Monday, August 2, 2010

Weight Loss Journey, Making Progress

I'm definitely making progress -- my pants are getting a little looser every time I put them on. I have a pair of gray pants that used to pull funny around the thighs. I assumed they were poorly made. Now I realize they were just too tight. ;O)

Today was one of those days. I wanted to walk during lunch. So when our standing Monday lunch meeting cancelled, I was glad. Unfortunately, I screwed something up on our website, and I spent my lunch hour trying to fix it. Not only did I not get to walk, it was 2:00 before I got to eat! That was really a blessing in disguise because I was still full from lunch when it was time for cake.

We celebrated the end of mentoring a high school student for 6 days. I was her main mentor, and we set it up so she visited several of our areas, spending enough time to get a real feel for what they did. She was so cute!

Anyway, exercise was postponed, but I plan to walk the 2-mile track the rest of the week. My walking partner is going to walk 2 miles on Tuesdays and Thursdays and work out with weights Mon-Wed-Fri. I'll be on my own those days. My MP4 works and is loaded with good personal development stuff so I'll walk-n-learn.

Food:
2 scrambled egg whites on whole wheat bread w/1 tbsp salad dressing
1-1/2 cups angelhair pasta with pesto
4 pieces of celery (equal to one stalk)
1 piece of chocolate cake (the corner)
1-1/2 cups penne pasta with spaghetti sauce
6 large marshmallows

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home