Sunday, March 17, 2013

188.8!!

So, this walking thing works! My reward for babysitting this past weekend was Girl Scout cookies and tortilla chips. I was pretty good otherwise.

When I stepped on the scale this morning I was shocked! I didn't know the number went so low. I really am happy with the changes that are happening. I'm happy with with the food I'm eating. The only thing I'm going to change is to incorporate more cooked vegetables. I've been eating raw vegetables in salads, smoothies, or just the veggies.

The changes don't just include the food. I feel better. I'm more energetic. I don't have to spend too much time finding something to wear. I get around much easier. I'm just happier all around.

Yesterday we went to Wal-Mart, and then later I went to the hospital to visit my dad. I parked at one end of the hospital and walked all the way to the other end and back. After I left the hospital, I went to HEB and then to Dollar Tree. Then I had to unload the car, put away the groceries, do laundry, and make myself comfortable. It was midnight before I went to sleep. I really expected my legs or feet to ache because of all the walking, but I wore Clark's for all that walking, and I didn't have any problems. Yea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home