Friday, March 1, 2013

193 Again

Since January 4, I've lost 6 pounds, and since January 19, I've lost and gained the same pound. I'm at the point where at 193, I'm considered Overfat, but 193.6 is Obese. I prefer Skinny, but I'll take Overfat for now.

It's time to add activity to the mix. I've been wearing my pedometer for about 2 weeks. I'm working on building to 9,000 steps. My immediate goal is 6,000 steps a day. Yesterday I walked 7137 steps. During lunch, I broke away and walked at the Mall. I even walked up the escalator in Dillard's. Unfortunately, I spent $85 at Sears. Today I walked to our Toastmasters meeting, then after work, I walked around Target shopping for a baby shower gift, and I'm already at 5726 steps. This time, it only cost $58! Walking is expensive! I got something for the baby shower, something for my grandson, and something for me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home