Monday, January 10, 2011

On the road again!

It finally dawned on me that "for things to change, I must change" (Jim Rohn). I can't continue the way I was and expect different results. That's the definition of insanity.

So, what do I do with this sudden insight? I make changes. I have a 2 point breakfast instead of a 6 point one. I eat fruit or veggies when I feel like a snack. I move more than yesterday if possible. And, I managed to bring that 228 back down to 225-1/2 this morning. My walking buddy and I planned to walk today, but the weather was nasty, cold and misty, so we decided to skip walking today. I did do some leg lifts this morning. It wasn't much, but I plan to do more tomorrow.

So I tried to be good. I had some pork roast, spinach salad with a little shredded cheese, a cheese stick, chinese noodles, and a tbsp of lite catalina dressing.

I had a cup of hot chocolate with a few mini marshmallows and some homemade candy. I'm done, except for some water to help wash it all down.

A friend said she saw my blog yesterday and comparing my photo from last year to this year, it's obvious I made a difference. It seems like such small increments, but there was major impact. Now all I have to do is keep the momentum.

Tomorrow I'll have more fruit, more egg white/cheese omelet, more veggies. I really like being able to eat as much fruit as I want (practically).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home