Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lots of Possibilities on the Horizon

I started out the day on plan. I had a piece of sausage and 1 egg. Then I had a banana. I finally cut up the pineapple we got with Angelfood Ministries. It wasn't as sweet as I expected it to be. I ate 1/3 of it. I do have to admit that it was better than canned.

For lunch we had beef fajitas, which are 5 points a serving, with 2 slices of bread. I made sandwiches instead of tacos. That way I saved a couple of points.

Then for dinner I had leftover chicken from dinner last night and carrots with spinach dip.

I didn't do any exercise today. I stayed right here at the dining table either blogging or looking through magazines for my vision board.

I just baked 5 cookies - 3 for my son, and 2 for me. I ate one this evening, and I'll have one tomorrow evening after dinner. This is a test for me.

I bought a couple of books that will help me be more frugal and stay on budget. One was about cooking a month's worth of meals, and one was about how to be frugal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home