Sunday, December 26, 2010

Day after Christmas

I still weigh 225! I've almost finished eating all the bad food :( I don't know why I don't just throw it away. I told my son the other day that I didn't want it to go to waste. Instead it is going to my waist. One good thing that happened is his girlfriend took half the goodies with her yesterday.

I saw a couple of books at the Half-Price book store that got me excited. One was about making changes. I can't remember the name, but I'll definitely find it again when I go back on payday. And the other was about hobbies. They had so many good books about beading and jewelry making that I may get for my son. He's started making jewelry, and I think he'd enjoy his own book as a guide.

I really don't have too much to say today - believe it or not. We've been watching an NCIS marathon while working on our laptops. It takes me twice as long to do anything on my laptop, but at least I can do both. I don't have access to more than the local channels in my office here at the house, so I don't watch TV while working on that computer.

Tomorrow, it's back to reality. Actually, tonight I'll begin the process to wrap up this year and plan my new year's resolutions.

One for sure is to be more observant. I don't know how to learn that, but I'll definitely try. And I'm going to increase my health and fitness. In the process, I hope to lose weight. I think if I take the pressure off losing weight, and emphasizing health and fitness, I may actually accomplish both.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home