Saturday, January 8, 2011

There's Definitely Something Wrong

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time getting back on track.

I got on the scale this morning, and I weighed 228! Gosh, I've gained almost 13 lbs! That's crazy. I definitely have to make some changes.

I started this morning by having a handful of grapes while I was making breakfast, which was a 3 egg white omelet with 1 slice of the 1-pt cheese I like. So my breakfast was 2 points. Then I ate a banana and a small orange later as a snack. I just love that fruit has 0 points!

For lunch when I retuned from getting a haircut, I made stuffing with some chicken breast in it. Instead of having chicken with stuffing, I had stuffing with chicken. I figure the points for the chicken/stuffing was 8 pts.

We shopped and I bought some new shoes at DSW. I'm really excited about the shoes I got. I wore them while we went to the Half-Price Book store, where I bought 2 boxes of birthday cards. As a treat, we went Alamo Cafe, where I ate about 12 tortilla chips and salsa, then a salad with shredded chicken. It was really delicious. I ate half and packed the other half for tomorrow. Then we went to World Market where I got a large bottle of Sugar Free Vanilla flavor. Torani has the best flavors. I love it in Diet Coke. They also have a diet French Vanilla with a butterfly on the label. There's also almond rocha flavor, raspberry, all kinds. If they'd been on sale, I might have tried another flavor or 2.

I did get some wine, there were a couple of cheap White Zinfandels that I bought. And I had a cup of wine when I got home, which really relaxed me. I'm ready to crash as a matter of fact. I did get to watch "You've Got Mail."

I'll have to figure out the points of what I ate today. I'm feeling a bit hungry, but I'll survive. I guess I'll have another omelet in the morning. It's very satisfying.

This morning, while watching TV, I relaxed with a cup of coffee and my computer where I looked up recipes on the Weight Watcher's site. I found several that were vegetable based so I'll have lower point foods for dinner. Before I took my nap today I put a frozen pork roast in the crock pot and when we got home from shopping and eating, the house smelled so good. So I have a pork roast for lunch tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home