Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Rollercoaster

I'm on such a rollercoaster, and it's making me sick to my stomach. I can barely type because my stomach is in the way. And it's distended. That's really sad. I live on Tums.

I walked 1.07 miles today. During the lunch hour I delivered Avon brochures to one of our buildings. My pedometer says I walked 1568 for 15 minutes aerobic, but it was actually 2/3 of the total distance. I ran into someone and stopped to chat, so I lost the momentum. But at least I was able to catch my breath. I really huffed and puffed during the first half of our chat. It felt good to be out and walking. Tomorrow night my walking buddy and I will get back on the track. We don't have Weight Watchers at lunch, so I may walk to deliver more brochures to either a building closer or one farther away. I can't decide. I guess I'll see what the weather is like.

For breakfast, I ate a grilled cheese sandwich, and it upset my stomach. As soon as I got to work I chewed 2 Tums. Then for morning snack I had some of my Kickin' cranberry slaw. For lunch I had 3 tamales and the rest of the slaw. For the 3:00 snack, I finished the fruit salad. It was really 2 helpings, but I managed to get them both down today. So the question is...what will I eat tomorrow?

My son bought burgers for us for dinner, and I made waffle fries. Now that I think about it, I should probably have baked them instead of fry. I'll try that next time. I'm still so unconscious.

Those who follow the new Weight Watchers PointsPlus plan to the letter lose 3x as much weight as the old plan. Note the operative words in that statement "follow the...plan to the letter." I've done it before, I can do it again.

I walked a total of 4471 steps so far. I'm home and ready to veg, so that may be it for me. I am still reading something about the WW plan every night before I go to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home