Monday, January 3, 2011

Building Momentum

After 2 days sort of following the WW plan, I feel much better and in control. I got up this morning a little late, but I didn't use that excuse to skip riding my bike. Now that the TV in the work out room is fixed, I watched CNBC while I rode for 11 minutes. I know 11 minutes don't seem like a lot, but it's a start. I'm a slow starter. I believe in building up not starting hot and heavy and burning out.

Then after work, we walked a mile. I came home and sat for about 30 minutes before dinner. Once I started eating, I had a hard time stopping. I ate about 6 ozs of chicken, 1/2 c stuffing, 10 almonds, 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows, 2 cups of salad with lite Catalina dressing. Then I fixed a cup of decaf coffee and started shopping at Avon online. I just love their jewelry, skin care, and hair care products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home