Monday, December 27, 2010

It caught up with me ;(

Of course we all knew it would catch up with me again. I weighed 227 again this morning. Not only am I gaining, I feel awful! I'm not sleeping at night, I have acid reflux, my stomach feels rotten.

I finally threw away the last 2 pieces of candy this morning. I threw them away! That's something I've done very rarely in my life.

For lunch today, I had 1/2 a cheese sandwich with mustard and double fiber bread, a large fruit salad, and a tossed salad with Light Catalina dressing. I have to admit that I'm still hungry. I'll survive until tonight. I may, if I think I'll faint, have some peanuts at 3:00.

The fruit salad was really good. I'm going to bring a fruit salad to the office to celebrate the January birthdays in a couple of weeks. I think the staff will appreciate something healthy instead of cake. I like the opportunity for us to visit; that's why I bring the birthday cake every month.

I've walked 1045 steps already today. If I get out of the office by 5:00, I think I'll walk around the block before I head home. Now that the winter solstice has passed, we should have increasingly more light after work to walk. YEA!!!

I walked after work-.7 miles in 15 minutes for a total of 3265 steps for the day. And then I ate enough to make up for the possible loss. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home