Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Journey to 135, Visiting New Territory!

I got on the scale this morning and it showed 215 (not official)! This is just getting better and better!

We ran out of snacky foods several days ago, so I don't have marshmallows, crackers, chips, anything to eat between meals. I haven't bought fruit in a while because I find it so tasteless. Maybe I need to go to somewhere else for fruit, like Whole Foods or Sun Harvest.

Today I packed 2 slices of pizza, and that was my lunch, cold pizza. I had my 2 pt crisps, and 2-1/2 beef fajita tacos with avocado. I am starting to crave fruit. I HAVE to go to the store tomorrow.

Tomorrow I weigh in at WW @ Work. I hope I didn't undo this week's hard work.

I'll have to wear light undies and think thin.
Food:
2 biscuits w/lite margarine and sugar-free preserves
2 slices pepperoni pizza
WW crisps (2pt)
3 flour tortillas, lots of beef fajitas, 1/2 avocado, 1 slice whole wheat bread

Exercise:
2-mile track after work
7291 steps, 46 min. aerobic for 4842 steps
Still haven't synched my pedometer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home