Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Journey to 135, Not feeling profound or inspired

I don't feel very profound or inspired today. It was the first full day at work with several new duties. I'll definitely have to rev up my engine and fill my tank because this may be a bumpy ride. I worked through lunch, so I only had time for a can of black-eyed peas. Don't get me wrong. I love black-eyed peas right out of the can. Mmm mmm good! But I also like to relax while I eat.

Today was customer appreciation day at Little Caesar's. We decided the discomfort my son goes through after eating pizza, and the possibility that I might gain weight are enough to make us decide they can appreciate other customers from now on.

Was it really 99 degrees outside? When I got in my car after walking, the thermometer said it was 103 and it was parked in the shade!!! It always runs 4 degrees hot, so I figure it was 99. We walked the track in 46 minutes.

Food:
2 servings of grits with 2 tbsp margarine (7)
1 can black-eyed peas
1 pkg WW wheat crisps
3 slices med pizza

Exercise:
2 mile track (46 min)

1 chalupa shell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home