Thursday, August 12, 2010

Journey to 135, Working on Bikini Body?

WooHoo!! I think I've lost another 2 lbs!

I got on the scale this morning and weighed 215 (not official)! This is new territory. I weighed about 214 after my first knee surgery Nov 2008. The lowest I've weighed in 15 years is 204.

Walking seems to have revved up my metabolism, and I'm headed in the right direction! Like someone said at our WW meeting last week, I've been on the scenic route to 135. Now I seem to be back on the highway.

My walking partner and I are planning to take a cruise -- somewhere. We're looking at our possibilities. She's never been on one before, so we might take a short one in the Western Caribbean or maybe fly to Spain and cruise the Mediterranean. Life is full of possibilities, and we want to take advantage of as many as possible. Wherever we go, I need to start putting at least $2,000 aside! Yikes!

Because we're planning to vacation soon, we want to lose as much weight as possible so we can feel good and look good. Maybe Mr. Right will be on the boat ;O). You never know.

Well, I lost 1.2 lbs today. I'm happy.

Tonight I ate half a Rotisserie chicken from HEB. It was the original recipe, and it was really tasteless. I guess that's why I kept eating it. I'm wondering what's wrong. I don't enjoy fruit anymore. It seems tasteless. The pizza from Little Caesar's Tuesday night was tasteless. I'm not enjoying food anymore. I guess that could be a good thing. But not if I keep doing what I did tonight. Eating hoping I'd enjoy it eventually.

That's just crazy!

Food:
2 egg white omelet with cheddar cheese (3)
sandwich with 2 slices whole wheat bread, turkey & 1 slice 2/3 fat cheese, mustard (4)
WW Multigrain crisps (original) (2)
16 oz skim milk with lite chocolate.
Diet Coke with sugarfree Vanilla flavoring

Exercise:
Walked to WW meeting
Walked 2 miles after work
Walked 7,064 steps (finally remembered to wear my pedometer today)
According to my pedometer, 4,850 steps were aerobic for 47 min. That must have been when I walked after work.

1 Comments:

At August 12, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Anonymous Janet B said...

I am so proud of you! Keep up the walking!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home