Monday, August 9, 2010

Journey to 135, Ready to Get Back on Track

I'm ready to get back on track!

I've been having trouble sleeping lately. Last night, I slept from about 10:45-3:00, uninterrupted. I went to the bathroom; afterward I couldn't get back to sleep. I finally put Belleruth Naperstek on, and in no time I was sleeping. Then I couldn't wake up. While I dressed, I listened to the affirmations again.

My lunch was defintely diet food. Mainly because I didn't think ahead and fix anything to take. Bad plan!

I think tomorrow I'll make egg salad and take an egg salad sandwich to lunch.

Food:
2 egg white omelet with cheddar cheese (4 pts)
2 cups salad with 2 tbsp nonfat plain yogurt with Ranch dip powder mixed in
12 baby carrots
1 bunch tasteless green grapes
hamburger with 85/15 ground beef, salad dressing, mustard, 2 slices low-cal whole wheat bread
1 peppermint

Exercise:
2 miles alone listening to Jim Rohn

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home