Monday, October 22, 2012

2 more down!!!

My progress as been steady and consistent. I lost another 2 lbs this week, which means I've lost 19 lbs in 6 weeks. I want people to say "Wow, you look good. Are you losing weight?" But no one seems to notice. Oh well. I'm not doing it for them. I'm doing it for me.

Who is this person? She looks like me, but she's certainly not acting like me. I've become disciplined about the things I eat, with an occasional "cheat." But, even my cheats are not bad. I may have beef twice in a week, or eat after 8 p.m. When we go to Alamo Cafe, I have a salad with shredded chicken, no dressing. It is really one of the best salads.

The best part so far is shopping in my closet. I'm wearing a pair of size 16 pants that have been hanging and collecting dust for the past 2 years. I also wore a blouse that hasn't fit since I first bought it. My sister gave me 2 beautiful blouses for Christmas a couple of years ago that I can button now, but they are still too tight to wear. I'm hoping I'll be able to wear them by Christmas. My goal is to continue to lose 2 pounds a week consistently.

My nutritionist is very supportive. This week's focus is adding more vegetables. We buy packages of salad fixings and I mix them up in a very large bowl. When I'm ready for a salad, all I have to do is fill a bowl and chow down. I really like the balsamic vinegar and safflower oil dressing I've been using.

I've been concentrating on vegetables - mainly salads. And I feel so much better than I did before I joined PS.

The next thing to do is start exercising. My arms are really developing wings, and I'm starting to develop a wattle (that skin hanging down under my chin). It's really sad how saggy I am already. I've just lost 19 lbs and I'm already saggy. What will I look like after 90 lbs? The key is working out. DANG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home