Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today's a New Day

As usual, I'm starting out on track, following the plan, and I even exercised! Yesterday, I actually got on the floor and did some crunches. Actually, the real exercise was getting on the floor. I've been avoiding that like the plague because I thought it would be painful to get up. I still have to get used to not having pain.

Today I did some sit ups with my legs hanging off the side of the bed. I know it's the lazy way, but at least I did something. Then I watched CNBC while I did some toe touching and side stretches, etc.

Last night I made a large salad with lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, red bell peppers, and celery. I was trying to copy the salad we had at our annual department luncheon last Thursday. But I forgot the purple cabbage and tomatoes. I don't normally like tomatoes, but that salad was delicious with all those ingredients. I'm taking a large bowl of that, grapes, yogurt, and a chicken thigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home