Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Weight Loss Journey, Sabotaging Myself AGAIN!

I completely forgot the Krispy Kreme cream-filled doughnut that I had yesterday when I ate that 3rd piece of pizza last night.

Today I'm not much better. I had a decent breakfast and packed celery for lunch, planning to have a salad from the cafeteria. I got to the cafeteria and didn't even think about the salad until I had a bowl of tortilla soup (not much more than broth with 2 tortilla chips) and a chicken salad sandwich (on whole wheat ;O)) on my tray. Then, this afternoon, I got a package of peanuts and checked the points - 8! Holy cow! I thought it was 6! That's too much for a snack. I decided to blog about it and finally threw away the last of the peanuts. It was a step in the right direction. Today I'm definitely going to have to walk the 2-mile track. I have my MP4 player charged and ready.

On another note: I've noticed that my pants are loose around the legs and back end. The waist band and my tops aren't getting looser yet. I can only assume this is happening because I've been concentrating on walking. I'll have to figure something out.

Food:
1 egg with 1 oz mozzarella cheese (5 pts)
1 bowl (2 cups) tortilla soup (5 pts)
1 chicken salad sandwich (on whole wheat) with lettuce, tomato slice (10 pts)
7/8 pkg peanuts (7 pts)
1 pickle spear (0)
1 stalk celery (0)
1 corn dog with mustard
1 lg diet coke w/vanilla
4 large marshmallows (2)
---------------------
27 pts so far. It's only 3:00!

Exercise:
Walked to Cafeteria and back
Walked the 2-mile track (50 minutes) while listening to As a Man Thinketh by James Allen, read by Earl Nightengale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home