Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm Tired, Cranky, and Stressed

AND I've probably gained a ton! The proposal work is continuing. Today we boxed it up to ship. The shop finished printing the 100 copies, and I approved burning 100 CDs that didn't work. We don't know if it was something we did or the burner. Either way, it was more work than we anticipated. I'm just glad the day is over.

I spent most of the day today doing the work that I wasn't able to do for the past few days. I have worked 53 hours of OT! My paycheck should be doubled! I hope I'm wrong and it's more ;O). Then this will all be worth the cramps and stress.

The storm was pretty bad last night I heard. I didn't actually hear the storm, just the comments about it today. I was too tired to care. What I did hear was my house alarm going off every time the electricity cut off and on. I'd wake enough to see that everything was dark and wait for the next alarm and then set my TV alarm, which is how I wake up every morning. I can't remember if I had to do that 2 or 3 times last night. We've definitely made up for our rain deficit.

I haven't been able to walk this week, but that's OK because I've walked as many steps without the 2-mile track. Today, I was pretty stuck to my computer catching up. We plan to walk tomorrow. I definitely need the stress relief walking brings.

Food:
grilled cheese sandwich (4)
Special K bar (5)
rotisserie chicken leg & thigh
10 carrots (0)
6 Ritz crackers & 3 oz. cheese
1 pkg 100 calorie choc. chip cookies
4 oz chicken thighs

Exercise:
3726 steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home