Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family Day

Today turned out to be a day to see family. I shopped with my daughter and grandson. Then I took my grandson to my ex's house and visited with my granddaughter there. We had hot dogs for lunch. Then I got home in time for my son to go to a graduation party. Oops, I forgot he had that planned. We are down to one car, so we should be coordinating our schedules. As many times as we talked about the party, I completely forgot.

We're a few days away from payday, so the food choices are pretty skimpy. I just realized we missed another Angelfood month. I'm going to have to take care of that on payday for next month.

Food:
sausage link (4)
hot dog (turkey weiner on whole wheat bun)
Mahatma Spanish rice (5)
concoction of penne pasta, cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and pinto beans -- the jury is still out.

Exercise:
1604 steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home