Friday, September 3, 2010

TGIF!!

I'm glad it's Friday! Not because I don't like my job. Not because it's a holiday weekend. But because it ends a week where I've worked 15 hours of overtime. Tomorrow actually begins another week of OT. I'm reaping the benefits of having worked overtime in the last pay period. But I'm getting a little stressed from the strain of running into challenges at every turn. I like challenges, don't get me wrong. It's nice to be challenged and feel a sense of accomplishment. And I do feel a sense of accomplishment. But the challenges just keep coming. I figure that one of these days, I'll catch on and catch up.

I worked late this evening, missing walking after work, and babysitting my grandson. We just couldn't coordinate our schedules this evening. But, you know, I don't think I would have survived. I probably would have fallen asleep before him (again).

I did walk to another building for lunch, but it was to eat pizza after I'd already eaten lunch. How stupid is that?

Anyway, shake it off. Tomorrow is another day. I can get back on track, and maybe I'll sneak in a mile or two.

Food:
Grilled cheese sandwich (4)
rotisserie chicken leg & thigh
2 slices pepperoni pizza
very small salad
small ice cream cone from Sonic
4 peppermints
1/2 bag Fritos
rotisserie chicken leg & thigh
FEELING REALLY ROTTEN now that I've seen this list.

Exercise:
4286 steps
some knee bends this morning (8 -- hey, it's a start)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home