Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I'm Baaaack!

We finally finished the proposal we've been working on. I worked 11.9 hours OT last week, and then I worked all weekend, including Monday, for a total of 46.5 hours of OT! I'm exhausted. Our meals were furnished, so I didn't eat as healthy as I should have. I did a lot of walking. 6733 steps yesterday, and 7916 today, and I never left the building!

I'm exhausted and glad the worst is over. Now it's just the clean up. My office was proposal central today, including people using my computer, phone, laptop. A table was set up in my office for the food, we cut a birthday cake in there and had meetings in there. It was CRAZY! I loved every minute of it!!!

My son had a flat tire Sunday night on his way home. And it was pretty bad, so he took it to be replaced. They wouldn't replace it because my car is an all-wheel drive, and the tires need to have the same amount of tread so the transmission works best. I happened to have a check for just about the amount of 4 tires that I hadn't deposited yet. So, as usual, the Holy Spirit took care of me. Thank you God!!!

Now I'm going to bed. I'M EXHAUSTED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home