Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hanging out at the Rest Stop

My journey seems to have stopped. I'm trying, but nothing here seems to be appealing to me. I guess having my sense of taste messed up is messing me up. I couldn't wait to get home to have a glass of wine Friday night. And it didn't taste good. I was so disappointed. We went to Michael's for some beads, and I bought some peachie-o's and Riesen's candy. And neither of them tasted good. It's so frustrating.

Anyway, I managed to catch up on my rest this weekend. Which is a good thing. I watched movies and recorded shows all weekend. As a matter of fact, after I got home from Michael's Friday night, I haven't left the house. I went out to the backyard a couple of times, but it was so hot, I just puttered a few minutes and came right back in. I guess I'm still recuperating from the 2 weeks of stress and extra work.

Friday we walked a mile. I kept saying anything was better than nothing. We managed the minimum. I walked 5577 steps Friday. Saturday I walked 771 steps and today I walked 1449. Twice as much, but it's not enough to write home about really.

My weight is good. I showed 215 on the scale AGAIN!!! I've got to get my enthusiasm back. I think the speech I'm supposed to give Wednesday is the reason I'm not myself. I'm taking the day off Wednesday. Hopefully, Thursday, everything will be back to normal. Fingers crossed.

Food:
grilled cheese sandwich (4)
cheese nachos (16)
baked potato with margarine and cheese
green beans w/margarine
baby carrots

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home