Thursday, September 9, 2010

Back on the Track Again!

I actually missed walking after work. Today we got a chance to go around the track, not the 2-mile we usually walk on because it's too muddy. We walked on the paved track around the ball fields. After 4 laps of a 1/3-mile track, I was ready to call it quits. My partner suggested we sit for a while. We chatted, and then she suggested we try 2 more laps. After we did the 2 more laps, she reminded me that we did 2 miles. I was so glad we did! The sun was blazing and the humidity was high, but the breeze made it bearable!

At weigh in today, I lost .8 lb, which makes up for the .8 lb gain last week. You can see by my chart that I'm not making any progress. Well, that'll stop now that I'm back to a routine!

Food:
grilled cheese sandwich
chicken, salad, 10 baby carrots
2 pkg of 100-calorie chocolate chip cookies
hamburger with lean beef, whole wheat bread, tsp mayo, and spicy mustard with lettuce and 1-pt cheese.
3 chalupa shells for chips

Exercise:
Walked from a meeting to Weight Watchers meeting
8159 steps, including 2-miles after work!

1 Comments:

At September 10, 2010 at 7:39 AM , Anonymous Janet said...

Alana - as long as you are not trending UP in your weight I believe you are making progress! You are doing GREAT!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home