Saturday, August 7, 2010

Journey to 135, Busy Busy

We had nothing to eat, so I had to go to the store first thing this morning. It was pleasant at 7:15, hardly any shoppers, but the aisles were full of stockers with their boxes and carts blocking the way. They all apologized and mentioned that they were behind. They are looking for stockers. I might apply :O)

After shopping, unpacking groceries, and starting laundry, I finally made breakfast.

Today is going to be different. I have things to do here, like load the dishwasher, finish my laundry and pack to babysit. Then on the way to babysit, I have to stop by Target to get a birthday present and Altar Guild things at church. It'll be a full day. I didn't sleep well last night; I'll probably drink LOTS of coffee so I can keep up with my grandson.

Food:
3 egg white omelet with spinach and mozzarella cheese
1/2 turkey, cheese, avocado, bacon burger (cold)
broccoli
M&Ms
rice/chicken breast casserole with cream of mushroom soup

Exercise:
Walked for 30 minutes or so with my grandson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home