Monday, July 19, 2010

Weight Loss Journey, Back to a Routine

Well, today is another day. I started out with the usual. I'm back into a routine. I do better eating wise with a routine.

I've had a couple of opportunities to walk today. It's hot, but it doesn't bother me like it used to. When I started Weight Watchers, I decided to walk to the meetings, rain or shine! Then I started walking to every meeting, within reason. Actually, the only meetings I haven't walked to have been in Bldg. 209, which is just a little farther than the building I walked to today at lunch. Maybe I'll walk to it next time I have a meeting.

I planned to make Beef Stroganoff for dinner but found some chicken thighs that needed to be cooked. So I fried 6 skinless, boneless thighs, no breading, just fried on a pancake griddle. Then I put the remaining 4 thighs in a casserole dish with a cup of brown rice and a can of cream of mushroom soup. YUM! The dinner probably set me back a day or so, but it was delicious ;O)

Food:
2 servings of oatmeal with 3 tsp of sugar
1 small gala apple
1 serving Scallops with Pesto
1 serving carrots
23 grapes
4 cups water
1 small red leaf lettuce salad w/light ranch dressing
3 chicken thighs
rice with mushroom soup
16 oz skim milk with lite chocolate

OK, so I didn't do so well today. I was really hungry when I got home, and the food was really good. Not a good combination. I hope the walking will offset the bad food choices this evening.

Exercise:
Walked to and from Bldg. 171 during lunch (11:30 & 1:00)
Walked to and from Bldg. 263 (3:00)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home