Sunday, August 22, 2010

Taste Is Everything

I'm becoming distressed because not only does food not taste good. It's actually starting to taste bad. I treated myself to one of my favorite drinks today, a Diet Coke with Vanilla from Sonic, and I don't like the taste. I barely drank it. When I drink the lemonade drinks you mix with a bottle of water, all I taste is the salt in the packet. I don't taste the lemon anymore.

Luckily, black-eyed peas, Ranch Style beans, and other foods are still palatable, but the "fun" foods aren't fun anymore. Hmmmm. Maybe God is doing this to make me follow the WW plan. Well, I do have a problem with a weak will when it comes to food. But it would be nice if grapes and apples tasted good anymore. But I haven't enjoyed either in a while.

Food:
2 egg whites, slice of 2/3 fat cheese, 2 slices whole wheat bread (3)
chicken thighs (4 of them)
Linguini with tomato sauce and Italian sausage
1 doughnut at church (I'm sure they took out the calories)

Exercise:
1922 steps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home