Friday, August 20, 2010

No Clothes, No Lunch, No Car, AND I Was Stood Up!

I didn't plan today very well. I didn't pack my walking clothes; don't ask me why. I didn't bring my lunch because I was supposed to have a lunch date. And my son is borrowing my car, so I don't have a car.

Well, I was stood up, and I'm wearing shoes that aren't comfortable to walk to the cafeteria. But, I have a can of Black-Eyed peas and a can of Ranch Style beans. I did talk myself into buying a Diet Coke as a treat. The Coke machine was practically empty, so I came back empty-handed. I just now realized that I didn't decide to have a package of chips or peanuts instead. I didn't even look at that other vending machine. This is a big deal! WOW! I'm shocked. And very pleased.

Anyway, I'm celebrating that as an off-scale victory today.

Food:
3 egg whites with 1 tbsp cheddar cheese
1 can black-eyed peas (4)
Texas Road House Roadkill
salad with Ranch dressing
baked sweet potato with 1tbsp margarine
10 peanuts
1/2 ro1l
1-1/2 glass sweet tea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home