Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Territory!

I lost .8! I'm so excited! Everything seems to be back to normal, and I'm back on the right road.

I haven't been to 215.8 since 2007, and it feels good! Of course, to make sure I would show a loss, I picked out the lightest weight clothes I could find. I even held 2 blouses up to see which felt lighter. I feel like I cheated. But the proof will be in the pudding next week when I weigh in again. Ooh, pudding...yum!

I'll have go to weigh in early next week because I'll be judging a speech contest during the lunch hour. It's that time again. Next Saturday and Oct. 2, I'll be judging contests again. One will be at the Pearl Brewery, which will be interesting. I'll be there this coming Monday for a Mind-Science Foundation function. Life is soooo interesting!

Food:
Bowl of corn flakes, skim milk
3 oz brisket, 1 link sausage, potato salad, spanish rice, pinto beans, 2 slices white bread (I don't know why I ate the bread)
1 pkg wheat crisps
1 leg & thigh of rotisserie chicken

Exercise:
3695 steps (including walking to WW meeting and to another building to get my lunch)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home