Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Progress . . .

I managed to weigh 188.8 this morning, which means I lost 2.4 pounds! Yea! Now, to duplicate my efforts and lose again tomorrow.

I had the same breakfast this morning and the same lunch along with a package of peanuts. Instead of 2 small oranges, I split a can of unsweetened pears for morning and afternoon snacks. Then, for dinner this evening, I had a chicken salad sandwich with lots of mustard on Ezekiel bread. Then I followed it with a slice of bread with reduced fat peanut butter and unsweetened cherry preserves.

I'll have 2 pieces of the intense dark chocolate in an hour or so. Then I'll call it a night.

Rereading this, I realized that I didn't have nearly as much vegetables as yesterday. I'll probably have a salad instead of the chocolate (or mabe with).

I don't have anything inspiring to say.

I'm definitely putting the weight loss in my happy jar. This evening, I'll continue going through magazines to find photos for my vision board.

I might even dance for a few minutes. Got to get the ole' blood moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home