Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Weight Loss Journey, Guided Meditation

I started today at 5:00. I've been sleeping in lately. But today I was ready to get up when my alarm sounded. I tried something new today: Guided Meditation for weight loss by Belleruth Naparstek. I listened to 22 minutes of the 60-minute CD in the morning. Then, at night, I listened to the whole CD.

Food:
Sandwich of whole wheat bread, 2 egg whites and 1 slice of HEB lite cheese
Chicken and Rice (leftovers)
1 snack pkg of salted peanuts
1 small ice cream cone from Sonic (yum!)
1 Sourdough Jack and small order of fries
chocolate bar from the Credit Union

Exercise:
I did 12 situps on my bed. That's not much exercise, but it's something.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home